Win the ultimate McLaren Vale escape, valued over $9,000
The competition is now closed. We would like to thank everyone who entered and acknowledge our amazing major prize sponsors.
And our minor prize sponsors:
- D’Arenberg, Wirra Wirra, Paxton, Kangarilla Road, Dog Ridge
Prize for 2 includes:
- QANTAS return flights to Adelaide from the winner’s nearest capital city in Australia
- Airport transfers in a luxury S Class Mercedes Benz limousine and an Exclusive wine tour including lunch by the award-winning-McLaren-Vale-based, Wine Diva Tours
- 3 nights' accommodation at the McLaren Eye where you will stay and indulge in luxurious comfort
- Bespoke, private degustation at The Salopian Inn with the Head Chef Karena Armstrong and Gemtree Wines Chief Winemaker Mike Brown. The customised menu and wine pairing will take you on an exclusive behind-the-scenes food and wine journey. Taste the wines that motivated Mike to produce what he does today and the gastronomic delights that shaped Karena’s history with food
- A full day coast, hills, vines and gorge tour of McLaren Vale with Off Piste 4WD Tours
- Gemtree Sustainable Cellar Door experience including a structured tasting with the Winemaker, regional platter and bottle of wine
- 2 cases of premium McLaren Vale wine delivered to your door. Including wines from Gemtree Wines, D’Arenberg, Wirra Wirra, Paxton, Kangarilla Road, Dog Ridge
TO ENTER. Complete the entry form and become a friend of Gemtree Wines. You will also receive a $20 voucher to spend at the Gemtree Wines online store – you can’t lose! Competition closes 01.08.15.
DOUBLE YOUR CHANCES. Join the Gemtree Wines Small Footprints Wine Club before 31 July to receive 1 bonus entry.
All of us at Gemtree Wines are passionate about growing better wine naturally. We love bringing people to our home in McLaren Vale to showcase the region’s outstanding wine, food, countryside and people. Escape your everyday and join us for our ultimate McLaren Vale experience.
Good luck and we hope to see you in McLaren Vale soon. Click here for terms and conditions.
Mike Brown, Chief Winemaker Melissa Brown, Biodynamic Viticulturist